To celebrate international Sushi day, we are offering a limited number of spaces to join us for a sushi school masterclass on 18th June at our Birmingham Selfridges restaurant with one of our top chefs!
Be one of the first people to register yourself and a friend to a complimentary sushi making class and it will guarantee you a place to learn how to make sushi on international Sushi day – Terms and conditions apply.
Our sushi making classes make a deliciously different and fun activity for you and your friends. The class provides an overview on all of our techniques, rolls and tips to help you create delicious Sushi yourselves.
Our friendly chefs take you through different Sushi styles, fill you full of knowledge whilst helping you through each process, everything you make in the class is for you take home with you afterwards and enjoy!
Don't miss out and sign up to become a Sushi rolling master now!
If you miss out on tickets to Sushi school, you can sign up to be added to a waiting list and we will contact you on the day whether anyone has dropped out and a place has become available for you. If all the spaces are gone and you've missed out on our International Sushi Day Sushi school offer then don't fret! The first 500 people to sign up to our waiting list will be rewarded with a *complimentary blue plate to redeem in our restaurants, terms and conditions apply.
For more information regarding our Sushi schools please visit our website
For full terms and conditions, visit yosushi.com/internationalsushiday
YO! Sushi Selfridges, Upper Dean Street, Bullring, Birmingham, B5 4BP
2. Completion and submission of the entry form online constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. By submitting your details, you consent to your personal details being used by YO! Sushi to send you email marketing communications.
4. All entries must be received by 14:00 on 18 June, 2018.
5. Entry is valid to up to two people per ticket registration. Each person must have a ticket of their own to participate in the Sushi school.
6. Employees of YO! Sushi may not enter
7. YO! Sushi reserves the right to refuse any entry and/or to select a winning entry at YO! Sushi’s absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
8. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
9. There are a limited number of tickets per venue and they will be awarded on a first registered, first awarded basis. Tickets allow the winner to redeem a complimentary sushi school for up to 2 people on 18 June, 2018 at their selected location.
10. Sushi school for 2 will be awarded on a first come, first served basis – the first entrants to register can redeem for our sushi school masterclass on the day (18/06/18)
11. Dates are subject to change.
12. The prize includes a sushi school lesson for the prize winner and a friend on Monday 18 June, 2018 at their selected restaurant location.
13. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. You cannot sign up more than once for a ticket
15. YO! Sushi will be in contact with winners on Monday 18 June and they must confirm attendance by 14:00 on Monday 18 June
16. YO! Sushi reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize if confirmation has not been received.
17. The first 500 entrants who miss out on the International Sushi Day Sushi School offer and have successfully added themselves to the waiting list will be rewarded with a complimentary blue-plate*
a. *Complimentary blue-plate offer can only be redeemed with purchases over £12.90 and includes the price of the complimentary blue plate
b. Yo! Sushi will email an e-voucher to the first 500 entrants on the event waiting list to redeem this offer
c. Complimentary blue plates can only be redeemed from 19/06/18 – 25/06/18
d. You must be on the event waiting list in-order to qualify for a complimentary blue-plate
e. Offer is available at all YO! Sushi restaurants excluding Boxpark Croydon and Heathrow T2 & T3. Gatwick and Edinburgh airport.
f. Offer will be emailed on 19/06/2018 after we have confirmed attendees for sushi school and the first 500 people on the waiting list have been confirmed to receive the blue-plate offer.
18. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
19. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
20. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
21. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
22. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
23. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
24. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
25. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
26. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
27. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
28. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.